- Ever felt like procrastinating? Next time you do, consider the following Snippets as possible reasons why you should put off procrastinating.
- I’ll feel better when this is done
- The earlier we face a problem, the easier it is to fix
- Hidden problems become big problems.
- If I do this early, it will start my day off on a positive roll.
- I’m not trying to inflict pain; I’m trying to make a necessary course correction.
- It may be nothing; find out early
- Do it now! Waiting only wastes time and makes things worse!
- I’m a problem solver, not a problem evader.
Based on Terry Paulson, They Shoot Managers, Don’t They?
(Ten Speed Press, 1991), p. 50.
Leave A Comment