Support and Resources For Pastors and
Christian Ministry Professionals
Thomas F. Fischer, M.Div., M.S.A., Editor
| Consulting/Seminars | MH Website Overview | Ministry Resources | MH Archives | MH Dissertations |
What To Do When The Other Party
Won't Cooperate In Negotiations
Based on Fisher/Ury "Getting To Yes"
Thomas F. Fischer, M.Div., M.S.A.
- If they push harddont push back.
- When they assert their positiondo not reject it.
- When they attack your ideasdo not defend them.
- When they attack youdo not counter attack.
- Break the vicious cycle by refusing to react.
- When they pushside-step the attack and deflect it against the problem.
- Avoid putting your strength against them directlyyou may not have enough.
- Dont resist their forcechannel it into exploring interests and inventing options for mutual gain.
Index Articles 1-49
Articles 50-99 Articles
100-149 Articles 150-199
Articles 200-249 Articles 250-299 Articles 300-349 Articles 350-399
Main Site: http://ministryhealth.net/
FrontPage and Microsoft Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of
This page was revised on: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 11:02:33 PM