Support and Resources For Pastors and
Christian Ministry Professionals
Thomas F. Fischer, M.Div., M.S.A., Editor
| Consulting/Seminars | MH Website Overview | Ministry Resources | MH Archives | MH Dissertations |
There Is A Time
Reflections For Christian Leaders
Thomas F. Fischer, M.Div., M.S.A.
There Is A Time
Reflections for Leaders
- There is
- A time to build a time to tear down;
- A time to plant a time to plow;
- A time to move a time to wait;
- A time for patience a time for impatience;
- A time to excite a time to rest;
- A time to encourage a time to be encouraged
- A time for enemies a time for friends;
- A time for friends a time for loneliness;
- A time to console a time to be consoled;
- A time for rejection a time for acceptance;
- A time to be betrayed a time to be befriended;
- A time to minister a time to be ministered to.
- A time for action a time for reflection;
- A time for confusion a time for clarity;
- A time of doubt...a time of faith;
- A time of bewilderment...a time of insight;
- A time of doubt...a time of confidence;
- A time to ponder a time to act.
- A time to grow...a time to decline;
- A time to weaken a time to strengthen;
- A time to implement a time to wait;
- A time to suffer a time to heal;
- A time to endure a time to rest;.
- A time to begin a time to end.
- A time to question a time to discern;
- A time for prudence a time for wisdom;
- A time for resentment a time for reconciliation;
- A time for decline...a time for increase;
- A time for success a time for failure;
- A time for recognition a time for anonymity.
- A time for frustration a time for joy;
- A time to confront a time to console;
- A time for conflict....a time to reconcile;
- A time to cry a time to rejoice;
- A time to project a time to reflect;
- A time to grieve a time to move on.
- A time for strength...a time for weakness;
- A time to hold a time to fold;
- A time to cleave a time to leave;
- A time to resist...a time to accept;
- A time to seize...a time to release;
- A time to control a time to let go;
- A time to lead a time to follow.
Lord, I know...
- There is a time for me...
Lead in Your time, Lord!
- Help me discern Your ways...
- and Your time.
- But most of all...
- May I always be Your servant
In Your time, Lord.
- Lord, In Your time there is always
- a time for strength,
- a time for hope,
- a time for life.
Lord, in Your time
- Use me and I will lead
- Call me and I will follow
- Lord, all this I will do...
- In Your time.
Thomas F. Fischer
Index Articles 1-49
Articles 50-99 Articles
100-149 Articles 150-199
Articles 200-249 Articles 250-299 Articles 300-349 Articles 350-399
Main Site: http://ministryhealth.net/
FrontPage and Microsoft Internet Explorer are registered trademarks of
This page was revised on: Tuesday, October 05, 2004 11:03:42 PM